WelcomeI call this my Table Method. If you find my method useful, I would appreciate a voluntary contribution. Propagation of Error is a method for calculating the uncertainty of calculated variables that are functions of experimentally measured data. The method requires knowledge of:
- the uncertainties of the experimentally measured data
- the partial derivatives of the calculated variables with respect to the experimentally measured data
- The first video provides background about and Propagation of Error and also shows a derivation.
- The second video explains my method and gives two examples. There are three spreadsheets accompanying the 2nd video.
- Two spreadsheets show the examples used in the 2nd video.
- The third spreadsheet shows examples of the accuracy of the method – comparing values of derivatives obtained using my Table Method with the analytical solutions.
I hope that you find my method useful and that you will make a donation.
- Jon D. Snyder